2/03/2012

BAHRAIN: Unknown attackers cut European man's fingers in Karannah

February 03, 2012

MOI: The Director-General of the Northern Governorate Police has announced that a European man lost two fingers of his right hand when he was attacked with a sword by unknown persons in Karannah.

He said the control room received a call reporting the case at dawn of Friday. Police rushed to the scene and an ambulance took the man to a hospital.
The victim said he had lost his way in the area, when two persons approached him, asked him to step out of his car and then one of them attacked him with a sword. The two then fled the scene in his car.
The Director-General said that the car was found in Karannah after an investigation and that the search for the suspects will continue. He also said that the Public Prosecutor had been informed.